- We started off with LilGirl's graduation from 5th grade. I can't believe she'll be in middle school in the fall!
- We went out to lunch because, well, graduation!
- We went to Lowes and bought plants.
- Then to Menards for more plants and some blocks and dirt for the front flower bed.
- We swung through Scooters for a little energy boost (mmmm, blended iced coffee!)
- We built up the flower bed and planted the new plants (geraniums, daisies, a climby plant I can't remember the name of and a yellow rose bush)
- We loaded the two dead TVs (which have been in the garage forever) into hubby's truck and he took them to Best Buy for recycling.
- While he was gone, I cleaned the garage to make room for the dead refrigerator.
- I scrubbed every inch of the dead refrigerator.
- I called my dad with a stupid question on how to unhook the water supply from the dead refrigerator.
- I scrubbed all the shelves and drawers from the dead refrigerator.
- I had a burger from Runza for dinner.
- More scrubbing...
- I showered and now I'm going to bed.
It's a good thing I didn't expect my day off to be relaxing because it reaallly wasn't.
Tomorrow I'm going back to work so I can rest a little.