Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The Doctor to marry his own daughter...sort of...

This news is awesome and geeky, but it kind of makes my head hurt.

photo via BBC America

Doctor to Marry His Own Daughter, Create Rift in Time and Space | GeekDad | Wired.com: "David Tennant is engaged to Georgia Moffett. Tennant very popularly played the 10th incarnation of The Doctor on BBC’s long-running Doctor Who. Moffett played his daughter (actually a quasi-clone based on his DNA) in one episode during his tenure. As if that wasn’t strange enough, Moffett is also the real-life daughter of Peter Davison, who played the 5th incarnation of The Doctor."



2 comments:

  1. so cool--in a Doctor kind of way.

    wonder how many Tardis shaped wedding prezzies they'll get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, *lizzie. I hadn't even thought of that. I've seen some pretty cool Tardis cakes around the interwebs, too - what are the chances they'll go that way? ;)

    I just realized I should have titled the post "I'm my own father-in-law"

    ReplyDelete